Who would've known that one day i will be teaching English? (then again, who would've known that i would be teaching, period.)
Well, planning this language unit has sucked the living daylight out of me, literally... it's one thing that i have to teach a whole unit on drawing (easiest thing on earth!); when it comes to language, i really could use some textbook! Oh mystery~ i remember that i used to enjoy the genre quite a bit....BUT NOT TEACHING IT!!!???? I mean, i would like to pretend that i am quite good at the so-called 'deductive thinking'... but after reading those grade 8 level short mysteries.....I GOT EVERYTHING WRONG!! (good thing that i am not a detective...oh poor innocent prisoners....)
anyway, 3am in the morning, i realized that i looked 5 months pregnant.....WORK OUT WORK OUT WORK OUT!
20060214
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
trigger man?? who are you?
south beach diet.. umm...what is that? =D
Ming's got himself a communist secret admirer~~
Just kidding dude, I don't care what color you wave, as long as it's not rainbow color.
Do you use to drive a Jeep?
Clarification: Players has never been mighty. You don't win silver, you lose gold. (Nike, just do it.) I curse the Alubas~!
lance..i think you are a bit off on this one.... this ain't phil man.
i think i know who this guy is..but then again..didn't think that he could write poetry..... =)
(one more hint? T&T connection?)
OH!! I know who he is!
it's Brian the Boss!
wow.. he's a nice poet.
really???!! i don't remember sending the site to him though....
i thought it's Mike Sung..
TRIGGER MAN, stop hiding!! TELL US WHO YOU ARE!!!!
oh... right, that might be Mike, but was he from Van?
Trigger man show yourself!! Don't hide behind some sissy riddle!!!
it is mike you idiots....
hey Rance,
u think that Trigger Man is a Devil Fruit Ability User?? Maybe he's been to the BLUE EAST??!!! maybe he's a pirate!!! this is sooo exciting!!!!
Please Jack... ostensibly, Pandaboy is the only idiot here...
ostensibly.....geez..do you even know what the word means.... it means maybe i am the only idiot...but not really!
Of course I knew what that word means, back in the days when I paid this guy to write my art history essay. That was the first word in the first paragraph~ And I had to look it up.
Post a Comment