
a little bit of the dark side; a little bit of inbalance of the force. JOIN the sith academy and kick some jedi a****.

Another adventure await Ming D. Huang and his trusty sidekick Luffy.
*photography credit: Mr. Dumas Hwang (copy right 2006)
*all images are appropiated and post produced by pandamingstudio with'out' the consent of the photographer.
5 comments:
nice photographs
hahahahahahahahaaa~~~~~~~~~~
you are funny, you really are..hope the kids will be amused..
Man. I really got to start watermarking my photos and collecting money...
yah... I cannot wait til the day that we can be filthy rich so we can get ppl to make over our yards (both front and back)
you really don't need to be filthy rich to do that, you know...just need to be willing to spend a little~ =D
dh...i DID credit you, didn't I?? and i was honest about the consent part..hahah.. =)
for those who doesn't know nothing about the second poster....it's a homage to the hit comic...ONE PIECE....story about pirates....like me~ =)
Post a Comment