lately, i've been pretty inconsistent with my blogs....and maybe that's why the viewers all left~ I have had no comments in the past little while, and this blog is getting sadder by the minute. On the other hand, i regularily visit my firends' sites and leaving comments....it's like my daily dose of medicine. Feeling connected, i guess.
I should have lots to say here... starting a new job; getting annoyed by kids everyday; etc etc. I guess i just have no energy doing anything anymore. I hate small talks, and to me, this site is becoming a series of small talks. I get lots of comments when i wrote something stupid, yet i get little to no comment while i write something more serious. No knock on my readers out there cus i am beginning to think that blogs are indeed a site for friends to share fun memories and events. At the end of the day, who wants to read another person's sob stories?? =)
man, i wish that i am funny. Damn.
20061021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
sometimes blogs are not meant for sharing, to me, it is for venting. a lot of times after something happens, i write a blog, and it makes me feel better afterwards. so as long as you get ur purpose served, then who cares if there's comments. but then again, maybe you write blogs to generate comments. in that case, you need to write something more provoking so ppl would respond. but you don't want to be offensive either. i heard on the news today that employers today are "googling" their employees' names to see what kinda stuff they do outside of work. and i guess lance has had the bads of it too, so becareful when you write blogs.
Ha. Thanks Jack.
Yeah dude, blogs are often for venting. At least that's how I look at it too. And nobody leave comments doesn't mean they don't read it. We are still reading it everyday, like you said, we also want to feel connected. Feel we know what's going on in your life over there in TO. So keep updating~ Even if it's just some mickey mouse bulls***. People are reading them.
See? It's 2AM, Just got back from drinks with Rudy and Kaz. And I am still checking your blog. And I am glad you posted an entry. It's beats having nothing to read all the time~
I love 潛水﹐ 啦啦啦。
Before I started the drawing and writing thing...樓上的蛙人跟我說﹐沒有人留言因為寫的文章難以有共鳴。我並不會覺得沒有共鳴不好﹐可是我會喜歡有共鳴﹐因為比較不會覺得不知道大家對于一些事情的看法。現在開始手繪圖文以後﹐覺得還是會分享一些心情是可能比較沒有共鳴的﹐可是因為分享的方法不一樣了(不只是多了圖﹐而是頭尾的順序和內容的呈現)﹐多少還是有老公的comment撐場面﹐這樣講很奇怪﹐可是我寫blog是想要記錄一些心情和對成長的發現吧﹐因為有blog會用不一樣的角度注意事情﹐想要怎麼樣在blog上面和大家還有自己訴說一些瑣碎。I guess I am trying to say that everyone writes blog for different reasons.... sometimes the reasons change/increase as time goes by, and it is the beauty of "owning" a blog...
And Dumas and I check your blog every other day, if not every day :) Go Ming Go :)
對嗎, whinny boy.:)
He's just trying to get our attention again.
He's done that before~
I actually fell for it last night when I was drunk. damn it
Ming, How are you?
You are especially lucky with a group of supporting friends. A simple whining drew so much attention!!!! Don’t worry lah, your blog is still cool to read!!! Nice website, too at www.pandamingstudio.com
唉
i am too tired to think of anything to say...but just so you know i do read your blog, i leave this comment to you
wow....i am speechless...
and thank you. All of you.
(got you again, lance! wahhhahhahhaha)
nah...i know... i was whining a bit too much~ i guess i just need to get some attention after having to satisfy 29 attention seeking teenagers every single day~ (they are starting to grow on me though.... ahy~)
who's the frog man??
and after you come home, you still need to spare your attention to another girl. :P you are so busy ah...
if you click on the frog man's name, then you will know who he is.
Post a Comment