halfway thru work today, i was able to catch a short break and chilled with couple fellow teachers... mme. Reid jokingly said ' hey you are almost 30, time to get married!'
and it hit me....
I am ready for the summer wedding! =)
20070530
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
good job bro~
good...you better be ready~~
you are officially engaged in taiwan now~~~
the 喜餅 is very tasty...hohoho
Hey! When are we going to get a piece of those 喜餅??
:)
sounds like you just recently got ready? what is it with men anc marriage? it's not the end of the world.
but it's the end of a lot of things..like goft, basketball, hockey... =)
you guys totally misunderstood the post... geez.... of course i am ready.....i am BORN ready~ =D
what i meant is that i had enough of this school year...i am so ready for summer and the wedding~
I think Greg still plays golf, hockey and badminton after getting married.
Good that you will be done in less than a month and will have the summer. I wish I can go but Dumas hopefully can attend.
Beautiful invitation by the way.
ming's not done after a month... he still has summer school (as a student) starting July 2nd!!!
Maybe you guys can come and do Sophie's christianing on the same day in the church, hahaha... j/k. You guys can come even if you decide at last minute. :) We'll always have 2 seats for you. I just think you'll be too tired and dumas will miss her new born daughter too much if he comes alone.
Post a Comment