i've been so busy these days that it's really hard to keep up with the current issue back home... finally got a chance to read up on some of the hot topics, and i came across this posting.. I thought the author did a good job with this posting... In many ways, i grew up with 'Chinese' culture flowing in my veins.. I love the Chinese language and literatures, and I am also deeply influenced by the Chinese painting and its stylistic approaches.... yet, i am Taiwanese... can't deny it. won't deny it.. like what this guys says: we can appreciate our orgins and the Chinese cultures...but the future of Taiwan is also in our hands.. a proud, propers, democratic and free NATION.... what's wrong with that? Why would people rather kiss the LP of a totalitarian regime that refuses to acknowledge and respect the fundamental human rights: Freedom?
中國是個國家是政治名詞 你如果拿的是中華民國國籍在台灣生長就從來不是中國人 請先搞清楚國家與民族的定義 在台灣有很多人的祖先從大陸來 可是誰規定因此而不能成立一個獨立的國家 中國歷史上分分合合 大多是滿足少數人的權利野心 靠打仗流血奪取政權 台灣以民主和平的方式決定自己的政府 不是比較好嗎 我們可以珍惜民族情感 中華文化 但為什麼不能成立自己的國家呢
20060227
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
fair enough~ =)
btw..did you check out the '228 Blog relay'?? i wanted to post an article..but couldn't figure out how.... =)
I feel so green posting comments here.
like "ㄍㄧㄣ 娜棒青賽's" green~
well, green is beautiful,
I have a pair of green shoes and they are my favorite.
every time i talk to ppl and mention about chinese cultures, i cannot seperate myself from it. coz afterall we did grow up with a lot of chinese influences. but i believe one day, one day taiwan will develop its own set of cultures and the ppl in taiwan will finally wake up and realize taiwan's DOES have its own beautiful nationality.
http://blog.yam.com/subing/archives/1142366.html
my sis sent me this link.... the 228 thing..i think that it's pass now...but the discussion should still be there~ =)
http://blog.yam.com/showtaiwan/
NICA, this the website!!
Post a Comment