playing catching-up with life.
Did you knock jack out with a baby already~?!
hahaha...i had exactly the same thought...but i think he meant that Jackie is going to get a master degree bah...???
geez rance..you are dumber than you look~ =)yup..she's just accepted into a master program for September...
i knew this would happen...did anyone even read the message prior to this one??? everytime i write something serious...no one 'bird' me with any comments!
hahaha...i want to " bird" you with some really insightful comments...but that takes time (cause i am not really insightful...especially in english)...
Yes, I am dumber than I look. 因為我沒讀過碩士 meh~I was so sure you meant you guys are coming up with a Chloe like “master of the house“ or something. I thought too much...That's amazing! CONGRATULATIONS to Jack!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Did you knock jack out with a baby already~?!
hahaha...i had exactly the same thought...but i think he meant that Jackie is going to get a master degree bah...???
geez rance..you are dumber than you look~
=)
yup..she's just accepted into a master program for September...
i knew this would happen...did anyone even read the message prior to this one???
everytime i write something serious...no one 'bird' me with any comments!
hahaha...i want to " bird" you with some really insightful comments...but that takes time (cause i am not really insightful...especially in english)...
Yes, I am dumber than I look. 因為我沒讀過碩士 meh~
I was so sure you meant you guys are coming up with a Chloe like “master of the house“ or something. I thought too much...
That's amazing! CONGRATULATIONS to Jack!
Post a Comment