First back to school is always tough, for teachers and students alike.
The conversation on the way to work wasn't nearly as spirited as usual. JF was still on Jamaican time, so he said. I was also unusually 'thoughtful', seeing that i need all the brain cells to get in line and quickly come up with a lesson plan to save my own a** this morning. Even the coffee tasted bitter. Oh how i hate Mondays.
And then there was light. As always. I'd probably hate myself for saying this in a few seconds, but i must admit that my day was instantly brightened as soon as i walked into my JK/SK class. I used to dread these prep coverages. Somehow the repetitions of "itzy bitzy spider" and "B-I-N-G-O" seem to melt my guard down after weeks of cursing and screaming. I was actually looking forward to those tiny faces begging "Can we do the chicken dance now?!!!"
oh Ming, you geezer~ get a grip, would ya?
*Brawwt Brawwttttt~
20070319
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
the chicken dance is a form of stress reliever. you should do one right after proof-reading my paper. ;) thanks for doing it btw... u r the best.
what chicken dance?? i wanna see
Yeah. We want to see the chicken dance. Preferably dancing to "I am a Chiwawa".
do it on the wedding!!
that will be fun
hahaha
sure.... EVERYBODY!! yup...now that's F-U-N!
Post a Comment