20080224

Learn your lesson, dummy.

I can't exactly recall since when had i developed the horrible habit of procrastinating. There were the good old days of meeting deadlines as a young YB editors; those Shakespeare essays back in high school days; studying for Algebra finals; putting whatever within reach on the canvas before exhibitions; lesson plans; long range plans; wedding plans (ha); and now my new 'favourite': Report Card.

I've been trying to convince myself that i ain't young no more. Burning the late night oil is extremely bad for the fainted heart; not to mention it also contribute weight gains (that explains it!). Nevertheless, i can never seem to perform the simplest task unless it's due in 24 hours. I know, i know, i need to learn to manage my time and spread out the work load. Easier said than done, in my case.

So here i am....an all nighter! wow, i am impressed myself! I guess the motivation is that I get to pick up the PS3 and Rockband, with Jack's blessing (?), if i can get this report card finished.

Well, there's always the dream, i guess.

must go, i am fading~



*BIG SUSHI DINNER* Dont' ever order White Tuna again!! i've learned my lesson.

6 comments:

FT said...

did you get sick again? wow, you really have a 甲級腸胃...

Unknown said...

no he didn't get sick, well, maybe he is mentaly sick from "addiction" to buying toys.

Ying-Hsu said...

what a waste of money...do you even have the time to play it??

Unknown said...

listen to your sister, ming~

pandaming said...

*don cha cha don cha cha don cha cha...don dan dong~*

(drumming away on my Rockband~oh yeah~)


don't hate on the big kid, jack.... you played the game too!!

Unknown said...

looking at your pic here makes me want to have all you can eat japanese all the time...